Pik Rite - Model 790 - Hydra-Ram Manure Spreaders
Boasting a hydraulic system that pushes material off the unit, the 790 spreader is ideal for customers with needs of up to 400 bu. Superior performance and endurance are hallmarks of the scientifically-designed Pik Rite Hydra-Ram 790 manure spreader.
If you are looking for a horizontal beater spreader, this is the unit you need! Two-stage hydraulic push technology carries the front portion of the load which greatly reduces compaction optimizing your spread pattern. The 790 spreader is ideal for customers with needs of up to 400 bushels. Because the 790 relies on hydraulics and not traditional augers or apron chains, which have a habit of breaking down over time, it’s a manure spreader that can be trusted to perform for the long-term.
All Pik Rite spreaders can be ordered in one of four color choices; traditional green, industrial yellow, red or blue.
The Pik Rite Hydra-Ram 790 spreader comes standard with:
- limited moving parts to prolong life and lessen servicing needs
- poly-laminate floor and side panels
- stainless steel hydraulic tubing (exclusive to Pik Rite’s design)
- Capacity: 400 Bushels
- Struck Level ASAE S324.1: 249 cu. ft.
- Heaped ASAE S324.1: 340 cu. ft.
- Load carrying capacity: 11.5 tons
- Inside width of box: 71 in.
- Depth of box: 32 in.
- Overall width w/truck tires (tire size): 116.5 in. (10.00-20)
- Overall width w/flotation tires (tire size): 121.5 in. (16.5L-16.1)
- Top of beaters: 70 in.
- Overall height: 61.7 in.
- Overall length: 24 ft. 8 in. – 24 ft. 11 in.
- Face of moving panel to beater centerline: 16 ft. 1 in.
- Number of beaters: 1 / (2)
- Beater speed: 337 RPM
- Upper beater speed: 294 RPM
- Fan diameter: 32 in / (16 in.)
- Number of paddles on beaters: 16
- Tractor PTO HP (min. recommended): 100 HP
- Number of unloading speeds: Infinite from 0 - 16 ft. / min.
- PTO speed: 1000 / (540)
- PTO shaft diameter: 1 3/8 in.
- Number of end gate cylinders: 2