A RiteWeight conveyor scale is a very convenient and inexpensive tool to obtain weight data for any agricultural product such as root crops, vegetables, grain, and even for aggregates (sand & gravel). The components install easily in conveyors with rubber belts or webs (belted chains). The RiteWeight system includes durable components easily installed in most common conveyors. Since just a few parts need to be added to the conveyor, modifications are not difficult or time consuming. With the RiteWeight system anyone can own a scale for little up front cost and accurately determine the weight of products as these are getting loaded onto trucks, or into storage.
- Display and Save data for individual loads, as well as running totals for bins, fields, varieties.
- Save time. Weigh the truck as it is being loaded. Get the proper load in one step.
- Quick calibration. Tare calibration is very simple and easily repeated as needed.
- Efficient. You may be able to use the conveyor you already own.
- Adaptable. This system can be adapted to fit conveyors with belted chain or rubber belts.
- Durable. Well designed components will stand the test of time and require little maintenance.
- Tilt compensation option. For installations where the conveyor incline changes during operation.
- Optional control output. Shuts the conveyor off when a pre-set load weight is reached.
- Yield monitor option. Easily upgraded for yield monitoring by installing on a harvester and connecting to Trimble or AgLeader monitors.
Controller with sealed keypad and bright display to navigate the simple menu system for configuration and calibration.